Young Graduate Cloud Business ConsultantAnderlecht, Brussels - Belgium
A Young Graduate Cloud Business Consultant
position is now available at one of the TOP5 IT-leading companies in the world. Trust us, we only want the best and we hope it is you reading this. Because it isn’t just about having a full-time job with real responsibilities at one of the world’s most respected companies. Though that matters too—obviously. You will join the Fujitsu’s Graduate Program, a comprehensive 24-month whirlwind modular development program spanning all of Europe.
You will join the ServiceNow Micro-Enterprise
and form part of the Global Delivery department of Fujitsu Belgium. A micro-enterprise is to be seen as a small company within the bigger Fujitsu with its own processes and agile way of working. Oh, and guess what? We’ll design a role around you. Yes, you read that right. Your job will match your personality and career aspirations.
To give you a bit of an idea what this role encompasses look at the below questions.
— Have you ever logged into a support portal recently and thought, “This is not intuitive, I can do this better”?
— Do you have an analytical mindset and love solving problems?
— Do you think about how things could be optimized and automated?
— Are you curious how IT can be an enabler for sustainability?
— Do you enjoy working in a team?
If you have a couple of “yes’s”, you might be our girl/guy! What we need from you:
What you’ll receive from us:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT, or any related technical field ü
- You literally love IT and want a career in IT
- You want to build a better society
- Organized, proactive, and flexible (mentally—but physically flexible people are also welcome)
- Fluent in French OR Dutch
- Fluent in English
- The opportunity to join a unique Graduate program, developing both personal and professional skills
- An attractive first salary
- Solid secondary benefits (meal & eco vouchers, health insurance, internet allowance, mobile phone and laptop, …)
- Tailor made mobility solutions (company car, public transport or other)
- An accommodating work environment with flexible hours and home working policy
- Opportunities to grow your career internally and internationally
- Access to a broad choice of trainings & certifications to further develop your skills
Sound good? We’d love to meet you.
Fujitsu - shape your world and achieve together
Since being founded in Japan in 1935, we have continued to demonstrate our technological prowess and persistent pursuit of innovation. As a world-leading digital transformation partner, our business structure is aligned with the modern digital world. Fujitsu’s purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation.
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
At Fujitsu, we are building a people-centred networked society in which information and communication technology solves the challenges of society and the environment and enables human well-being in the future as well. We shape the digital future of our customers, from defining strategy and creating a digital platform to deploying services and measuring the customer experience. The IT solutions that Fujitsu has to offer are developed with our long-term vision in mind; Human Centric, innovative, eco-friendly and state of the art. Please visit our website for more information: www.fujitsu.com