Graduate IT ConsultantAnderlecht, Brussels - Belgium A Graduate IT Consultant
position is now available at the world-leading IT company Fujitsu. Trust us, we only want the best and we hope it is you reading this. Because it isn’t just about having a full-time job with real responsibilities at one of the world’s most respected companies. Though that matters too—obviously. You’ll be on Fujitsu’s Graduate Program, a comprehensive 24-month whirlwind modular development program spanning all of Europe. You’ll be working with some of the biggest names in tech at a world-leading tech company. In other words, you’ll learn things mere mortals aren’t allowed to learn.
You’ll work within the Secure Cloud and Workplace
Micro-enterprise and form part of the Global Delivery department of Fujitsu Belgium. We have multiple teams within our micro-enterprises: Application and Multi-cloud which is all about virtualization, cloud computing (azure, aws), networking, storage, backup, datacenters, hybrid-it. The Workplace team: is all about M365, powerplatform (low code – no code), sharepoint, MSteams and our Cyber security team: Red teaming, Blue teaming, Industrial (OT) Security, Threat hunting..
Oh, and guess what? We’ll design a role around you. Yes, you read that right. Your job will match your personality and career aspirations.
So naturally, we’ve got some questions…
- Were you a teenage hacker? (Please say yes!)
- Are you thrilled by cyber security?
- Are you the family’s go-to IT Geek?
- Are you interested in building Applications and automation?
- Do you know what a modern Workplace is? (everybody is talking on work life balance these days)
- Ever built a website?
- What the hell is Raspberry Pi? (If your answer is “food” this ain’t for you.)
- Have you repaired a laptop or desktop?
- Are you low-key in love with Azure, Amazon, or Google?
- Are you always on the lookout for the latest innovations in IT?
- Do you habitually, almost obsessively configure backup solutions for your documents?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to some of the questions, you’re a perfect fit. What we need from you:
What you’ll receive from us:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT, or any related technical field
- Max 2 years of professional experience (diploma year = 2020)
- You want a career in IT and learn from the best
- You want to build a better society
- Organized, proactive, and flexible (mentally—but physically flexible people are also welcome)
- Fluent in French OR Dutch AND English
- The opportunity to join a unique Graduate program, developing both personal and professional skills
- An attractive first salary
- Solid secondary benefits (meal & eco vouchers, health insurance, internet allowance, mobile phone and laptop, …)
- Tailor made mobility solutions (company car, public transport or other)
- An accommodating work environment with flexible hours and home working policy
- Opportunities to grow your career internally and internationally
- Access to a broad choice of trainings & certifications to further develop your skills
Sound good? We’d love to meet you.
Fujitsu - Shape your world and achieve together
Since being founded in Japan in 1935, we have continued to demonstrate our technological prowess and persistent pursuit of innovation. As a world-leading digital transformation partner, our business structure is aligned with the modern digital world. Fujitsu’s purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation.
At Fujitsu, we are building a people-centred networked society in which information and communication technology solves the challenges of society and the environment, and enables human well-being in the future as well. We shape the digital future of our customers, from defining strategy and creating a digital platform to deploying services and measuring the customer experience. The IT solutions that Fujitsu has to offer are developed with our long-term vision in mind; Human Centric, innovative, eco-friendly and state of the art.We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu, please visit our website for more information: www.fujitsu.com