Graduate Business Data Consultant
- Salary: Not specified
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Reference: Business Data Consultant JV
Business Data Consultant will is eligible to join Fujitsu’s Graduate Program, a comprehensive 24-month whirlwind modular development program spanning all of Europe.
Graduate DXS ConsultantAnderlecht, Brussels - Belgium
A Graduate Business Data Consultant
position is now available at Fujitsu Belgium, a world-leading IT and digital transformation company. Trust us, we only want the best and we hope that is you reading this. Because it isn’t just about having a full-time job with real responsibilities at one of the world’s most respected companies. Though that matters too—obviously. You’ll be on Fujitsu’s Graduate Program, a comprehensive 24-month whirlwind modular development program spanning all of Europe. You’ll be working with some of the biggest names in tech at a world-leading tech company. In other words, you’ll learn things mere mortals aren’t allowed to learn.
You’ll work within the Digital and Data Transformation Micro Enterprise
and form part of theGlobal Delivery department of Fujitsu Belgium. Oh, and guess what? We’ll design a role around you.
Yes, you read that right. Your job will match your personality and career aspirations.
So naturally, we’ve got some questions…
- Are you a wizard of Excel?
- Are you the kind of geek who sets up Azure and Power BI “just for a laugh”?
- Are you a number-crunching data-lover?
- Can you convince me that data is value-driver instead of a cost-driver?
- Why on earth are Facebook and TikTok free? Give me your thoughts.
If your answer is ‘yes’ to most of the questions, you’re a perfect fit. In other words, we’d love to make your acquaintance
. What we need from you:
What you’ll receive from us:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, or any related field
- Max 2 years of professional experience (diploma year = 2020)
- Knowledge of Python, Power BI, … (if you know others, tell us)
- You want a career in IT and learn form the best
- You believe that only data-driven organizations can make the world a better place
- Organized, proactive, and flexible (mentally—but physically flexible people are also welcome)
- Fluent in French OR Dutch AND English
- The opportunity to join a unique Graduate program, developing both personal and professional skills
- An attractive first salary
- Solid secondary benefits (meal & eco vouchers, health insurance, internet allowance, mobile phone and laptop, …)
- Tailor made mobility solutions (company car, public transport or other)
- An accommodating work environment with flexible hours and home working policy
- Opportunities to grow your career internally and internationally
- Access to a broad choice of trainings & certifications to develop your skills
Sound good? We’d love to meet you.
Fujitsu - Shape your world and achieve together
Since being founded in Japan in 1935, we have continued to demonstrate our technological prowess and persistent pursuit of innovation. As a world-leading digital transformation partner, our business structure is aligned with the modern digital world. Fujitsu’s purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation.
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
At Fujitsu, we are building a people-centred networked society in which information and communication technology solves the challenges of society and the environment, and enables human well-being in the future as well. We shape the digital future of our customers, from defining strategy and creating a digital platform to deploying services and measuring the customer experience. The IT solutions that Fujitsu has to offer are developed with our long-term vision in mind; Human Centric, innovative, eco-friendly and state of the art. You can find more information on: www.fujitsu.com
The selection process is as follows:
- Answer the initial questions
- Upload your resume
- Do the online Assessments that are send to you
- When you get a green light we will invite you for a " ONE-DAY ON OFFICE ASSESSMENT DAY" - you will have a role play and some interviews. Dates are in June and in September.
Scheme Type: Graduate
Open Date: 15 May 2022
Date Added: 18 May 2022
Start Date: 29 August 2022